GB Land Engineering Limited offer a wide range of rotary percussive drilling techniques, strategic methodology solutions, which can be tailored to any project utilising some of the key points listed below.
- Rotary percussive ‘top hammer’ techniques with various drill bit size options to suit all ground conditions.
- Capabilities to case off superficial deposits utilising 88.9mm or 101mm diameter casing.
- Incline and vertical drilling options available.
- Installation of temporary or sacrificial casing.
- Flushing methods to comply with the relevant industry standards relating to coal measures, for example: water and air flushing mediums.
- Capabilities to drill large diameter boreholes on request.
- Low Headroom Drilling Capability available.
- In-house setting out capabilities.